Vacuum Centering rings ISO stainless steel 304 316L
* Viton O'ring bakeable to 200°C intermittently, sustained use to 150°C.
* The vacuum seal of ISO-series is made by compressing the O'ring between the mating flanges. This done by alternately wrenchtightening opposing pairs of clamps or bolts until the first metal-to-metal contact is made between the inner surfaces of the flanges and the spacing lips of the centering ring.
* Vacuum seal of KF-series: O'ring compression by uniform pressure application around the 15° outer flange surface.
*Centering Ring : 304 S.S. (Other material available upon request)
*Outer Ring : Aluminum
*Mesh : 304 S.S.
*Temperature Range : 150°C (Viton) 80°C (NBR)
*O'ring : Viton (Other material available upon request)
*Larger or special size is available
*Viton has a low porosity to most gases (except helium) and withstands high temperature (up to 200°C) for short period. NBR O'ring are low cost, but their maximum operating temperature (approx. 100°C) makes them unacceptable for many vacuum applications. Silicone O'rings can withstand temperatures of 250°C for short periods, but silicone tends to harden to prolonged high temperature service, sticking to the metal surfaces and making the O'ring difficult to replaced. Silicone is also very porous to helium.
* Vacuum seal.
* The O'ring is considered a universal sealing device.
* Used as static, dynamic, radial or face seals.
Shanteng vacuum is supplying vacuum solutions for Semiconductor industry.
We offer the ultra high vacuum parts accessories,hardware, components,including the KF,CF,ISO ASA flanges , fittings; Also we make the vacuum ball valves, gate valves and angle valves, and vacuum chambers. We are making the processes more efficient,reducing lead time, saving the cost for our customers.
All inquiries or samples request ,please send our email firstname.lastname@example.org